Agioi Anargyroi in Xiroulaki
The shrine of Agioi Anargyroi in Xiroulaki is located east of an older monastery and, according to the existing inscription on the lintel of the precinct, it was built in 1825. The precinct of the Monastery is connected with the older phase of the monument, from which the ruins of cells, of the old katholikon south of the current one, the western side of the dome with two doors and the eastern ruins of a niche can be seen.
The ruins of a tower with its battlements are also preserved. According to a hereditary order, the priest of the Megaloikonomos or Metaxas family is on duty at the monastery, of which he is also the owner.
In an iconostasis in the central nave of the newer Church is kept an icon of Agioi Anargyroi, with silver lining, in a 19th century rendering.
Access: Asphalt road