Agios Pavlos cave
The cave of Agios Pavlos in Kapsali is 15 m long and 3 m deep. It was explored in 1936 by the Kythira speleologist Giannis Petrochilos, like all the known caves of Kythira. Inside it is a cave temple that was witnessed in 1697. The temple celebrates on June 29. In the old days, the celebrants went by boat by sea, or by a path that starts behind the castle of Chora.
The cave is not utilized for tourism, it only has natural lighting and can be visited after consultation with the Kythira Metropolis.
Access: From the small cemented road that starts next to the English bridge of Kapsali.